Art Fair visitors can choose from several different parking options. Please be advised that Downtown Ann Arbor structures and lots fill up quickly.
Art Fair Art-Go-Round (free)
- Art-Go-Round links all fairs (see map for stops).
- Art-Go-Round is free all day.
Parking and Park & Ride Options
- (See map for routes & stops)
- Downtown parking structures and lots
- Parking fee: $15 per day, $7 after 5pm
ALL PARK & RIDE SHUTTLES
AAATA ArtFairRide Shuttle (www.theride.org)
- Frequency & Service: 10-15 minutes
- Wed-Fri 9am-10pm; Sat 9am-7pm
- Five and younger ride free
- Pets not allowed; service animals welcome
- Two locations: Pioneer High School and Briarwood Mall
- Parking free
- Round-trip $3; One-way $1.50
- Students & Fare Deal cardholders, One-way $.75
- Seniors 65+ with an AAATA issued Good as Gold card and ARide cardholders ride free
- Shuttle stops: Main Street at William and State St. at Madison (see map for stops/routes)
- Buses return to both parking locations from either shuttle bus stop
Trinity Westside & Northside Art Fair Park & Ride Shuttles
- Parking free
- Round-trip $3
- Westside: Maple Village (155 N. Maple Rd, 48103) * Shuttle Stops: Washington at Main and at State
- Northside: Huron High School (2727 Fuller Rd, 48105) *Shuttle Stops: N. University at Fletcher and Forest at S. University (see map for stops/routes)
Buses & Trolley are wheelchair accessible and air-conditioned. Wheelchairs are available at the fairs, (734) 747-2569 for info.
Parking at Downtown Structures & Lots
Convenient parking in downtown Ann Arbor structures and lots is $15 per day. Parking is also offered at area churches, schools, and other organizations throughout downtown; rates vary. Parking structures and lots may fill quickly, so consider using the shuttles. To view and print maps of parking lots and structures, click here.
Parking Structure Locations:
Advance Parking Reservations:
- Park n Party is a way to reserve your parking spot in advance for an entire day in any of the downtown Republic Parking structures
- Visit ParknParty.com to make your reservations
Metered Lot Locations:
Parking meters are located on most downtown streets, and include 30 minute, 1 hour and 2 hour meters. Cost: $1.60/hour, Monday through Saturday, 8am-6pm.
- 325 Depot St. - 35 spaces
- Broadway Bridge Lot - 18 spaces, 2 handicap
- Community High - 83 spaces, 4 handicap (open to public on weekends only, weekdays in summer when school is out)
- Farmer's Market - 75 spaces, 3 handicap (closed on market days: Wednesdays and Saturdays, April - December; Saturdays only, January - April)
- Fourth & Catherine - 49 spaces, 3 handicap
- Kerrytown - 25 spaces, 1 handicap (closed on market days: Wednesdays and Saturdays, April - December;Saturdays only, January - April)
- Main & Ann - 46 spaces, 2 handicap
- Main & William - 23 spaces, 1 handicap